Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome to My Blog on Computer Information System Security

My name is Mike Cesaire, I'm an IT professional with over ten years of information system security experience. I have dealt with many aspects of computer and information security which I will be blogging about. I have passed the Security+ certification, therefore I'm  certified by CompTIA. I haven't taken the CISSP or CISA yet, but I will keep you post when I do.

My intended audience are information technology students, information security professionals, or any one interested in information system security. I will share my knowledge, opinions, and experiences with all my readers. I will take the time to read all comments. Please ask lots of questions so I can address them in my blog posts.

In my blogs, I will discuss topics such as access control; telecommunications and network security; information security governance and risk management; software development security; cryptography; security architecture and design; operations security; business continuity and disaster recovery planning; legal, regulations, and compliance; and physical/environmental security.

No comments:

Post a Comment